A few weekends ago, I visited the amazing Lillian August flagship store in Norwalk, CT, for the first time, and fell in love with it. The store is huge–100,000 square feet–as big as ABC Carpet, and full of great furniture and accessories. It’s retail only, but a great resource if you’re in need of a quick design fix. And they recently opened stores in New York City and Los Angeles, which is great news. Here are a few shots of the Norwalk store I took with my phone, just to whet your appetite!
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts