I’m pleased to be a part of Decorator Tag Sale, a website for interior designers who have amassed a carefully selected inventory of furnishings and objects that’s been relegated to storage. Now DTS allows designers to sell their curated collections directly to consumers. Please check out my Decorator Tag Sale inventory here. You can also read an article about me on the Decorator Tag Sale blog.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts