Late last year Designers Collaborative alum Glenn Gissler quietly launched blog.glenngissler.com. It has been going from strength to strength with any number of interesting, insightful posts, including A Visit with the Curator of Decorative Arts & Design at the RISD Museum of Art, Let’s Get Out of Town (about touring iconic designer Russel Wright’s beautiful estate, Manitoga, in the Hudson Valley), and our favorite, the one below, which features Glenn’s gorgeous 1835 Greek Revival farmhouse in Litchfield County. We hope that, like us, you’ll become a regular reader of Glenn’s always lively and entertaining blog.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts