This week I was delighted to be asked by the New York Times to choose eight daybeds for their “Shopping With . . .” column. The assignment was a lot of fun and I think I was able to find some great pieces.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- TAG Research in Action Awards, 2013
- Thanksgiving in Palm Beach
- If You Can Make It There: 2013 Design Leadership Summit, New York City
- Jerry Caldari’s Favorite Blog: Architype
- All in a Daybed’s Work: Laura Bohn Goes Shopping in The New York Times
- Light Show: Goralnick’s Bracelet Table Lamp a Finalist in NYC&G Innovation in Design Awards
Most Popular Posts