Each year, the New York Design Center gathers the entire industry to celebrate What’s New and What’s Next @ 200 Lex, a building-wide event focused on all things new in creative ideas, fresh design, innovative materials, and breakout products. On Thursday, September 13, Cindy Allen, editor in chief of Interior Design magazine, and Stephanie Odegard will be hosting Laura Bohn and five other New York designers as they give you a peek into their own private homes, and toast the 25th anniversary of Odegard carpets. Please join us at 6:30 pm in Suite 1209, 200 Lexington Avenue (details below).
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts