We love Lincoln, the spectacular new restaurant that’s part of architects Diller Scofidio + Renfro’s redesign of Lincoln Center. It’s in a glass-enclosed pavilion with a sloping grass-covered roof, a public park that overlooks the reflecting sculpture pool. The restaurant interior is as soaring and dramatic as anything performed on stage at the Metropolitan Opera across the plaza. And the all-Italian menu by chef Jonathan Benno, who used to be at Per Se, lives up to its fabulous setting. Where better to dine on Presidents’ Day?
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts