Ron Bricke‘s strongest memories of visits to Morocco are of the lavish use of interior color–intense, invigorating hues that vibrate with energy and life. So when a client asked that her Tucson retreat evoke the Moroccan style, Ron used a stunning palette that includes orange, red, blue, purple, and yellow. “As the sunlight moves from dawn to dusk, and as you walk from room to room, the change in your perception of these colors is astonishing,” says Ron, who remains a big believer in the bold use of color. With gorgeous results like this vibrant desert house, it’s easy to see why.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts