October 12-13 marks the 11th Annual Open House New York Weekend, when we celebrate the city’s architecture and design by unlocking the Big Apple, allowing New Yorkers and tourists alike free access to hundreds of sites, talks, tours, performances, and family activities in neighborhoods throughout the five boroughs. I’m delighted that once again my West Village loft is included on the residential tour, which this year features 20 architects and designers who will be welcoming the public into their homes. The event is sponsored by Interior Design magazine, and you can read more about it here. To make a reservation, which sell out very quickly, click here.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts