The annual meeting of the American Society of Interior Deigners, New York Metro Chapter, was held at Gracie Mansion on Thursday, Sept. 22. Several members of Designers Collaborative–Carl D’Aquino, Ron Bricke, Glenn Gissler–attended, and Susan Huckvale Arann gave a terrific presentation on the important work of IDLNY (Interior Designers for Legislation in New York), a coalition dedicated to advance, promote, and protect the right to practice interior design in this state. The event took place in the elegant ballroom, but Jamie Drake, one of the evening’s honorees, gave us a guided tour of the whole house. It was a thrill to get an insider look at the bold and stylish work Jamie has done on refurbishing the historic mansion. A great evening!
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts