I’m thrilled to have a city pied-à-terre that we here at Laura Bohn Design Associates recently completed featured in the Nov/Dec issue of New York Spaces. Editor in chief Jason Kontos writes: “Laura Bohn takes a quieter approach to seasonal shimmer in an Upper West Side apartment: Using subtle shades of silver, ice blue, and gold, this sure-handed designer added just the right amount of bling to make the place sing.” How great a holiday present is that! Here is a sneak peek of the story.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts