I’m thrilled to have a city pied-à-terre that we here at Laura Bohn Design Associates recently completed featured in the Nov/Dec issue of New York Spaces. Editor in chief Jason Kontos writes: “Laura Bohn takes a quieter approach to seasonal shimmer in an Upper West Side apartment: Using subtle shades of silver, ice blue, and gold, this sure-handed designer added just the right amount of bling to make the place sing.” How great a holiday present is that! Here is a sneak peek of the story.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Bright Star: Barry Goralnick’s Choros Chandelier in Elle Decor
- Times Share: Designers Collaborative at the AD Show
- High Society: Barry Goralnick in New York Social Diary
- Diamond Dogs: Bruce Bierman at the Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show, 2013
- Think Green:Tim Button & Susan Huckvale Arann on a Panel Discussing Sustainability and Healthy Living
- Mise–en–Scène: Barry Goralnick’s New Selene Table Lamp in Luxe Magazine
Most Popular Posts