We’ve always been big fans of Sonia Delaunay–the abstract artist and colorist who applied her talents and theories to all areas of visual expression, including graphics, interiors, theater and film, fashion, and textiles–so we’re very excited by Color Moves: Art and Fashion by Sonia Delaunay, a major exhibition that opens March 18 at the Cooper-Hewitt and runs through June 5.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts