Two Designers Collaborative members, Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn, will be participating in New York Times Design Seminars next Friday, March 21, at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show, Pier 94, 55th Street at Twelfth Avenue. All seminars are held in the Jenn-Air Master Class Studio on the show floor. Programs are complimentary, but seating is limited. Details below–we hope to see you there.
About usDesigners Collaborative is a group of seasoned New York interior designers and architects who meet regularly to discuss ideas, news, and trends. We have created this blog to make you a part of our conversation.
- Into the Blue: Tim Button Visits the Galápagos Islands
- In Pursuit of Design Alchemy: Glenn Gissler’s Brilliant New Blog
- Laura Bohn Recieves a Pratt Institute 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Words of Wisdom: Glenn Gissler and Laura Bohn at the AD Home Design Show
- Purple Haze: Laura Bohn Does the New York Botanical Garden’s 2014 Orchid Dinner
- Snooze but Don’t Lose: Barry Goralnick Goes Shopping for Night Stands with the New York Times
Most Popular Posts